Thursday, January 3, 2008
In my life, I always value my decedsions over others. Its just the way i am, of coarse my choices often contain wisdom and knowledge from my parents and elders but i always make the decesions myself. I believe this is a good practice becuase i learn from it often. i make many mistakes that teach me lessons i often remember, although it does sometimes take me 2 or 3 times to fully learn the concept. My seventh grade reading teacher had a poster that's moral i applie to my decison making all the time. the poster said what is right, is not always what is popular. This helps choose what i want for myslef, and not to listen to what others believe. I do not always go agaisnt the majority but the majority does not effexct my decision at all. I also have to thank my father for teaching me to make decisions with my beliefs and morals. He always told me to be a leader, not a follower. It somehow givs me an inner stregth when making decisions. Listening to others i feel builds an overwelming feeling of dissapointment and failure. I feel if i was a follower i would feel like i was letting myself down and being bullied from the majority leaders or voices. in the world today, if people always followed what was popular no arguments or contradictions would take place. Contradiction and arguments i feel or some of the most important actions in the world today, and without, everyone would be clones of eachother. if the world was like this, no progress would ever be made, it would be a stationary, a terrible society. Being a leader is a trait i am glad to have, i hope that other will have different veiws becuase that is what makes the world what it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment