Thursday, January 3, 2008
I always try to listen to my voice. When it comes to what I want to do vs. what other people want me to do, I think I do a good job of being true to myself. A lot of the time, there isn't much of a conflict. I never totally agree with what other people say or do, but I'm fine with most of it. The only thing I would have a major problem with is if someone was forcing me to do something I didn't like or that went against my values. Otherwise, I'm always willing to compromise, and I'm generally not that concerned what other people think of me. The only opinions I really care about are those of my family, close friends and other people I know and respect. Besides, I hate it when people try to influence my decisions. I always listen to the voice. What's hard for me is what I want to do vs. what I know I should do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment