Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Reflection

When I started this year, I felt like I was more self- concious and more open than normal. But as the year went on that changed. Well, I nmean the open part. I am very shy. THen my birthday happened and I was a year older. That makes me feel sad because my mother is losing her little girl. So here's a song that fits that moment. Well, except instead of daddy's liitle girl- it's mommy's little girl:)

Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle

Now it's summer and I am volunteering at the hospital. I am volunteering at the hospital because I want to be a family doctor when I grow up. I want to work in a doctor's office. Volunteering at the hospital cahn help me with this issue.

Now it's Halloween and I am excited. I love halloween. I like it so much because there's beautiful colored leaves, and cute kids that walk around and are five years old or below that are wearing their cute costumes. This year there was a four year old boy that wore a corn on the cob costume and his brother was a pea pod. How cute:) So, there's a song that can explain me and why I love having fun on holidays.

Monster Mash by Monster Mash & Other Songs

Now it's thanksgiving and I am very thankful for everything. I am very tghankful for my house and my life and my family. This year I helped make the dinner and I actually helped pick up the table. This year I as told I was a disgrace because I wore a skull shirt to the store on Thanksgiving. So here's a song that explains me being very thankful.

Amazing Grace by Anne Murray

I have two favorite christmas songs and they are...

Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer by: Elkmo&Patsy

Dominick The Donkey By: Lou Monte

I lioke these songs because I love tyhe Italian christmas donkey, he definitely has a wonderful touch on the yoiunger generation of kids. I picked the other song because I think that's a really funny song.

So, poverall my life's been like a roller coaster with mostly good times. Here's a song to describe my life; the good times and the bad times(but mostly good) :)

Life is A Highway by: Rascal Flatts

No comments: