I really don't care what other people think about me unless it's one of my friends then if it is concerning to me I minght think again. I feel that if people want to critisize me then let them! I also try not to judge people because I wouldn't want to be talked about by them. Sometimes when I'm with my friends we joke around but that is because we know that we're just kidding. We know what to say and when to say it but when some one goes overboard every one can tell.
I don't like when people are talked about and will stand up for them, but also they shouldn't be looking for trouble because if you loook for it you will find it.
If you don't value your own vocie you will lose it and be stuck behind every one. You will lose your spot in line even when you are first in line.
If you do not stand you do not fall you SIT. I fyou stand you are for something if you fall you could be falling for something just as important. But to sit is worse because you did nothing and had no word.
In the book that I'm reading the old lady is having visions and hearing voices but doesn't tell the doctors for a very good reason..... they will put her in the phyc. ward.
Some time not telling is ok but most of the time it's not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment