I don't pay attention to all of the cliques that much.. I don't realy give a crap who i hang out with just as long as they arnt jerks. Athough I do see how crazy people are with there "cliques" and it annoyes me alot cause it shows how stupid some people are. I do not consider myself in a clique.. i have my friends that i chill with but my friends very from like rich jerks ( not all rich people are jerks) (dont chill with them much but i do somtimes) to poor hard working people.. I don't like to say that i judge people by who thay hang out with but i am human and somtimes it happen..the onetype of peole i do classifie is librals...i have libral friends but i argu with tham alot and i tell tham that i am nat a fan of what they belive. I have no idea if there are symbols for certain cliques...prably ...i dont pay attention. For the most part steor typing is not cool i am not huge on it .. but ther is some thing i do stero type.. you know that stiff that just really bugs you in people and you can tell when other people are like them...thats just me.
I belive that true courge is being able to stand up for what you belive in and not baccking down to any one...and looking out for the weaker ones. So if you go by this you and you TRY to live this evry day courge is involved with every day living. i dont know if my friends judge me and i dont want a no.. not becasue i am affarid to here waht they say about me but just becaasue i dont care... i do now that SOME of my freinds judde me on the type of music i listen to, and thay jsut dont know what they are missing with country music.some of my libral friends also judge my politcal views but i just shoot right back and talk em down every time.
when I see a person who is not going woth the crowed and making a stand for they belive is right i do admire that person.. i dont lok at em like an idol but i enjoy hanging out with that type of peole because thay dont try to act all cool around to you , and i find that easier to be around.
my roel model would prbly be my dad becasue hes a good hard workin person.. who dosent care what peole think of him and is strong in his faith. He is a good father and husband and i admire that.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should tell your dad.
Be aware of judging any group 'liberals' and saying that you admire people who stand up for what they believe. Conservatives are not the only ones who stand up for what they believe, in other words-don't judge people as sterotyping--you will be stereotyping.
Work on editing.
8.5
Post a Comment