Thursday, November 8, 2007

I don't feel that im in a cllique because all of my friend act and dress different, hang out w/ different people. Also i find myself in many fight due to having friends w/ many differences. I don't like how so many people are steriotypical and judge people by how they dress of by who their friends are.

I have some friends who are "goth" even my cousin, but if known they for so long that i just look over the fact that they are different from me and get upset when they are judged by people who don't know them. And then there are the "preps", hey I've been called a prep but i don't feel that i am.

I feel that i don't fit into any social group, whether it be goth, prep, geeks, nerds, and definetly not a jock (lol). I don't think that classifying people is a good idea. I mean if that was don't you just might as well seperate people on to different islands by what the like and by how they are!

Ok as for courage, I feel you have to have some type of courage to get through every daylife. This important w/ starting a new grade. I do find that when youare judge it does do something to you whether it good or bad.

1 comment:

V. Gaboury said...

good start--wish you kept going.

Also please sign your name-it is hard to figure out which Katie you are. :-)

9