Thursday, December 13, 2007
Hard
If I was a verse in the poem I would be the part to sustain life. I would be this part because I do not want to die or anyone to die that doesn’t have. An example of someone dyeing when they don’t have to is when they are first born they do not have do they were just born they have not even said hi to the world before they were taken from it again. I would like to change this because this just kills parents to have a child then loss it faster then they had it. This has happened to my aunt and uncle it was extremely said because he died before they could even take him home. I would want to change this because then no one would have to die immaturely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment