Thursday, December 13, 2007
Verse
I love to write. When i'm writing something, i always take a while to plan out what i'm doing. I'm still deciding what my verse will be like. But i know that i definitely want to write one. My goal is to leave a mark on the world, something that i'll be remembered for, even if it's just a small thing. I often think about the kind of verse i would write, about what i could add to the world. I fantasize about the other kinds of lives i could lead other than the one i've always known. Sometimes i think about the world's problems, and i try to find where they come from. It's hard to know because there are so many different ways to change things or improve things, or just to leave something behind. It depends on what i want to do. A lot of the time i think about what if i was a president, or some kind of leader. That would be a good way to make a difference, but first i have to consider what needs to be done and how and why. For a lot of the issues i see, the solution to the problem lies at the individual level. What could really change things is if every one made small changes to their lives. So i'm still contemplating my verse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thoughful
10
Post a Comment