Thursday, December 13, 2007

LIFE PURPOSESSSS!!!!!!!!!!! + THE PURPOSE OF LIFE!!!!!!!!

I agree with the quote, " But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for." I believe one should try to focus on these things in life, because these are the things that make life worth living. Without love and happiness, or beauty and romance, what would there be? Work, duty, and an endless cycle of monotony, with nothing to enjoy or divide time besides night and day. Therefore, my primary goal in life is to be happy, and hopefully in that process make others happy.
Though I want to be an overall happy person, I do not want to be the kind of person that has to always appear happy even she is not. I don't want to live a fake life, I want people to see me as I truly am. So, if I'm not happy on a particular day, or week, or month, I don't want to be fake happy to make others more comfortable or happy. Many people I know are so busy trying to make others happy that they forget themselves. They put others before themselves and forget how to make themselves happy.
Also, I want to be remembered for always being myself, and being confident and happy with that person. I want to be remembered for the lives I hope to change in a positive way. I do not want to be remebered for the size of my house, or the type of car I own. True happiness does not come with material possesions, so I never want to value something material over something that is living and can truly make myself and others happy. Furthermore, I hope to have a carreer doing something I love, rather than for money. I do not want to be remembered as the person who had every material possesion money could buy, but was never happy because she didn't love or ever take the risks that are needed in order to have a life worth living.

No comments: