Thursday, December 13, 2007

Verses

If I could write a verse that would change the world, It would have to be about curing many severe diseases. My grandma has Alzheimer's, and My Grandfather died of Cancer when he was 56. Many diseases have taken a severe focus in my life. I think that Alzheimer's disease is very cruel because when you get it, you start to lose all your motor functions, and you lose your memeroy, and pretty soon you can't walk or talk, or even remember what you had for dinner yesterday. The only thing that you can remember is what happened whe you were really young. Cancer is also really bad, but it is not as cruel as Alzheimers. I think that if i could create a cure for Alzheimer's and Cancer, I could destroy a lot of sadness and greif in the world. When you think about how many families are affected by Alzheimers or Cancer, it could make a huge difference in the world. Many of the people that lose somebody loved at a young age are traumatized for a long time. i think that if i could eliminate those diseases from the world, the world would be a lot better place. Myself alone i have 2 people in my family that have or had the disease already. So, many diseases take a huge toll in everybody's daily life. and even if you are lucky enough to have no one in your family that has one of these diseases, you know someone that does have a disease.

Peace,
Christian

1 comment:

V. Gaboury said...

You brought tears to my eyes. I am sorry about your grandparents.
10