My verse in life is one that I do now think can be described, and right now, is simply a dream. I believe that the world is unsalvageable and that any attempt to do so is futile. It might have been once, but we have so polluted and destroyed the environment that such a feat is no longer possible. Human nature of greed and selfishness has destroyed the possibility of such an outcome. Personally I think that animals could adapt and its probably a good thing that we will be gone. We are a but blip in the lifespan of the earth but we, through the very nature of our being, this beast, has conquered that which many in the past have wondered upon and thought to be the equivalence of eternity, an unconquerable and malevolent creation, the Earth. In this downward spiral I feel like I must contribute to the change. I must maximize the lives of people so they can exist a lifetime in a few years. The walls of society must be torn down, for they are merely representatives of human hatred. Countries differentiate themselves, while they are merely immaterial and creations of thought. Things such as religion hold sway over people and have killed millions, while in reality, they mean nothing different from each other. All must embrace each other and help make what time left the best possible. Money, society, and all “political correctness” must be thrown aside in a bloody heap and all must work towards the goal of improving the individual, and those around them. No one should have to do anything they don’t want to after all options are presented to them. Only when this happens and morality is allowed to sort itself out, will human nature be defeated and before we hit oblivion, a peace will be reached(allusion to TKAM). In this big picture I simply wish to enjoy my life and help others enjoy theirs. Maybe even hope to be a catalyst in these events.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
My Verse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ok, now I am depressed. but are YOU going to DO??
8/9
Post a Comment