Thursday, December 13, 2007

Smile

To Make Them Smile:


To make someone smile;
To make their life a little brighter;
To make someone laugh;
To make their heart lighter;
Just to help someone;
No matter who they be;
Would make my life better;
Just you wait and see



Well actually I already try to do this. And when people laugh at me whether I want them to or not, I can almost feel their stress and anxiety lift away. I love laughter and want everyone to laugh along or at me. That will be my life long goal as long as I live. Now I'm not saying that I want to be a comedian or anything but I just want to make people laugh everywhere, anytime.

K thanks. <33

1 comment:

V. Gaboury said...

well you do laugh a lot . . . ;-)
10

did you write that? good job