Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Verse

I totally love to write-although I don't really know if I'm that good at it-but I have a ton of notebooks full of stories, poems, and little tidbits of random things. And although I love to write poems I don't think I really have a favorite one. I liked Olivia's poem in her post about a writer being an artist. I completely agreed with what she said-that writers create pictures that form adventures.

I also like the quote that we're supposed to write about. It's saying that we are here for a time, and we leave behind something so why not make it something good. I would like to leave behind something that would help change the world, even if it only changes one person-as long as it helps. As I said, love to write. So I hope to someday write a book that might make people think about life or think about their views on the world. I just want to make people think-like only the best books can do. I don't just want to tell them something-I want them to figure things out for themselves (I know I'm being very repetetive). But I don't know how I could do that with anything else but my writing. I really want my verse to mean something to someone. I don't know exactly what it's going to say yet, but I hope to find out soon.

1 comment:

V. Gaboury said...

i think you are a great writer. keep going!
10