The idea within the poem is everyone has a certain quaulity that they contribute to the world. Whether is good or bad. My life goals are to become a magazine layout editor for Seventeen magazine. In Seventeen i could talk to some of the other editors and they could put in an article that would help people understand what they could do for the world. People that read Sevevnteen are mostly teens and teens are the furture. they will be the ones that will have to face problems when they get older and vote and make descions on certain things so they mine as well be educated on those things. I want to get married when im older. My verse is that I wantt to be able to save the planet but not in a tree huger sense. I would like to carpool with family and co-workers. I want to live in Boston so when im there i could probably walk to places if i lived colse enough. A poem that i live by is Half the world is, "Half the world was, Half the world thinks, Half the world does." by Daegal. I want to be half of the world that does. Half of the world that contributes and not the half that sits around waiting for something to happen. if you sit around waiting for something to happen nothing ever will happen you just need to go out there and do it. You cant be scared that something bad will happen because thats what makes the world go around.
- kristin bradley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment