Thursday, December 13, 2007

poem

The verse that i would contribute to the poem would be about understanding people better. I dont think people know enough about cultures other than there own. It always seems as if people dont care about the rest of the world unless its something bad like a war. I want to help people learn about other culture because if we know more about people that live in cultures that are differeent than are own we could get along with them better. For example, in school if you dont really know anything about someone, you probably wouldnt like or care about them. But, if you took the time to get to know them you could become friends. So, i think that if we got to know other cultures better the world would be a better place. I also think that if everyone got along better than we could really do something to help the environment, because its everyones planet so we would need everyone to work together in order to save it. One of my goals is to help myself and others experience and learn more about the rest of the world.

No comments: