Thursday, December 13, 2007
Melissa Roff
Throughout my life i want to make a difference. I don't just want to be happy and carefree, settling for whatever people tell me. I want to always be striving to change or make something better. Never to be satisfied with something that could become greater or be fixed. Who knows why I am here on Earth but I am here for a reason, everybody is. Maybe i will find the cure for cancer, or maybe you might. I could start the end of all wars, somehow who knows or i can make a difference in ending homelessness or global warming. Maybe this english environmental project will inspire me to continue making that problem or other problems better. I may just be a drop of water in the ocean, but i'll make a ripple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good. keep going. 9.5
Post a Comment