If I were to die today I would want to be remembered as a kind, friendly, happy person. I am someone who loves life and I would want my verse to reflect that. I would want a verse that showed my love for life and my love for my family and friends. And in my verse I would want something with a strong message, like this quote...
And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
-Abraham Lincoln
This quote by Abraham Lincoln shows that you need to live your life. I beleive that we all need to spend time doing what we like to do and we need to spend time with the people we love and we need to have fun in our lives.
-K. Scott
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good-but i wish you kept going.
9
Post a Comment