Thursday, December 13, 2007

I think poems have alot of meaning and even if you don't see it at first once you think alot about it then you understand a new meaning or something else in it you didn't know was there. My goals are to finish high school with good grades then to go to a good college and finish. Then I would like to get a job. I used to always want to be a hairdresser since I was in first grade and I remember making a story on what we wanted to be. So, since then I wanted to be a hairdresser and have my own buissness doing that along with nails there too. But now I am starting to think maybe I should do something else instead like something that would help people or animals. I like writing poetry and I wrote one about my grandma when she died last month. It was about memories with her.

2 comments:

V. Gaboury said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
V. Gaboury said...

I am sorry about your grandma.

Good start. Keep going.
9.5