Thursday, December 13, 2007

poetry...

If I had a verse in a poem it would be very calm and relaxing. I dont really obsses over a lot of things and I am very laid back. It would probably be about all of things going on with poverty. Thre are so many poor people in the world and I hate to see people unhappy. I would like to do something to help that. I would donate money and do charity work to help people. I know not everything in the world can have a "once upon a time" beggining or a fairy tale ending but there are possibilities to improve the many problems of society. Peolple arent doing enough to help the people that really need it. We dont realize how much we have until we see people that dont have it. There are some people that cant even afford to stay in a warm shelter for the night. Some people are doing the right thing and helping out these people by giving them food and shelter, but there could be so many more. If I were to help people in need I would feel like I have accomplished something big. I have done something to help other people and maybe even made someone much happier. It is easy to enjoy life and be happy when you have everything you hope for, but when you dont have even the things you need to survive than it makes it much harder. Help make someones day and dont just forget about the people that are less fortunate than you, especially during the holiday season. Give gifts to people that cant afford them, feed people the Christmas dinner they have always hoped for, and let them know that someone cares about them.

No comments: