I don't know any poems that I could write so I found some.
Lost Behind Hunger
We all have food
We all have food
And think nothing of it
Else whereSomeone needs just a little bit
Oceans of clean water
In which we drink
We let it all go down the sink
Others would love just a drop
Or a chance to grow some crop
Poverty staving the world
Children crying
And families are dying
We should just take some time
Helping them is not a crime
We can hold out our hands
And be the real people of the world
Ill give an inch of my love
Pray that for them it rains from aboveI guess it’s please in what I say
Helping them on this very dayJust a little is there all
Time to help before they fall
Kirk Harper
CRYING INSIDE AND NO ONE TO CARE
WHEN I CRY I'M USUALLY ALONE
WHEN I CRY I HAVE NO ONE TO CARE
WHEN I CRY THERE IS NO ONE THERE TO HOLD ME
WHEN I CRY THERE IS NO HELPING HAND
WHEN I CRY I AM LONGING SOMEONE TO LOVE ME
WHEN I CRY I'M USUALLY ALONE
SO IF YOU SEE SOME ONE CRYING GIVE A HELPING HAND AND SHOW CARING EYES CUZ WHEN YOU CRY ALONE IT IS VERY SAD.
TANIA HERNANDEZ
Tears
wetting the eyesforming a liquid coverbecoming heavybreaking
sliding down the groovesslowing at each bump
soaking the cheeksreddening the eyes
causing bagsbringing headaches
releasing the pain
relieveing the stress
but bringing great sorrow
eyes dry up
sorrows gone
reality soaks in
nothing more can be don
natural mind stabalizer
helping reality soak in
releasing stress
helping the body
in ways nothing else can
Joshua Norton
Those are few poems that describe me. I like these poems because I like to help people out. I like helping the elderly, sick, poor, and disabled. There are many people that are homeless and it's sad. In the poem, Lost Behind Hunger by Kirk Harper, I feel so sad but in realty it's true. There are many people that would want those few table scraps that you throw out, they would want those clothes that you throw away, and that home in which you live in, when your barerly there. I feel really sad for these type of people and I want to do something to help them. In the poem, CRYING INSIDE AND NO ONE TO CARE by Tania Hernandez, many people cry everyday. They cry because something devastating happened in their love life, they cry because there sad(bad day at work) or a family member died. But many people cry because they can't support their lives or theri children because they are poor and aren't able to pay their bills. If someone that I see cries I ask why are you crying? I don't just keep walking, I stop because I don't like to see people crying. In the poem, Tears by Joshua Norton, I feel the same thing like in the previous poem. I love helping one another and try to make their lifs better. I want to make a difference in people lives all over the world.
1 comment:
nice job
10
Post a Comment