Friday, December 21, 2007

2007 has been a realy an exciting andd fun year. It strated off great with the Florida Gators upsetting the Ohio State Buckeyes in college footballs national championship. I have alot of family living in Florida and they partied for a month. Then in Febuary my family and I went to Austria and Germany to ski the Alps. This was extremly fun and so was the touring of castles, socerr stadiums and Beeetoven's house. Summer was also filled with fun and it included trips to New York City and Yankee Stadium, and Alabama where I visted my Aunt, Uncle and two cousins. We ate fried chicken and went Jet skiiing for a couple of days and we also went to the Unclaimed Baggage Center as seen on Oprah. This is where all your missing airplane luggage goes, you can fing anything from wedding dresses to guitars to baby pools. My first day of High school was also a very exciting day full of suspense and fear. Seeing all the kids and long hallways were very intimidating but being in classes with my freinds helped alot. Finally one of the most exciting tings this year was Thanksgiving because I got to see al my cousins that I dont get to see very often. the food was also extemly good and going to Best Buy at 2:00 in the morning to get a new tv was also and experience I will remember forever.

No comments: