Friday, December 21, 2007

my 2007 year

2007, WOW what a year may i say. Iv'e had some bumpy roads and some nice flat ones, i have lost the friends that arent truley supposed to be my friend and then i have gained friends that are truley my friend and i know they will be my friend for a while. i also have a lot more new memories with my family and my friends. Im greatful for everything iv'e gotten in the 2007 year and all of my experinces. In 8th grade i went to Quebec and had a great time, before Quebec me and my best friend Morgan went to Maine for the weekend and had the greatest time ever. During the summer Morgan and i went to the indoor water park hotel in Lake George for graduation, and i always went up to Schroon Lake for a week in August to relax and have fun! i also went to Spike Mountain a VolleyBall camp in Vermont, all by myself godness that was the best vacation ever, haha! and for my last vacation during the summer me and my cousins went back up to Maine for the weekend and i have my birthday up ther it was so much fun. this song reminds me of all my experiences and moments iv'e had for 2007 and through out my life.

Take a Picture

Awake on my airplane
Awake on my airplane
My skin is bare
My skin is theirs
Awake on my airplane
Awake on my airplane
My skin is bare
My skin is theirs
I feel like a newbornAnd
I feel like a newborn
Awake on my airplane
Awake on my airplane
I feel so realChorus:
Could you take my picture?
Cuz I wont remember
Could you take my picture?
Cuz I won’t remember
Could you take my picture?
Cuz I won’t remember
Could you take my picture?
Cuz I won’t remember
YeahI don’t believe in
I don’t believe in
In your sanctity
You privacy
I don’t believe in
I don’t believe inSanctityA hypocrisy
Could everyone agree that
No one should be left alone
Could everyoone agree that
They should not be left alone yeah
And I feel like a newborn
And I feel like a newborn
Kicking and screaming

Chorus:
Hey dad what do you think about your son now
Ah hey dad what do you think about your son nowChorus (x4)

When i listen to this song on my ipod, in my mind goes a digital photo album and different pictures rush to my thoughts and they remind me of everything ov'e done and gone through.

For the new year well... who knows im gonna try my hardest for everything and wont stop until i get there thats pretty much what im going to be pursuing for the next year and the years to come.

No comments: