This year has been somewhat like a roller coaster for me. There were points where I felt invincible, and then other time where I felt defenseless against the world. There were good games, bad games, injuries, death's, good grades, bad grades, awards, embarassment, and times of feeling like a success and others of feeling like a failure. This was probably the most real year of my life, I felt emotions that I had never felt before, and some of which I never hope to feel again. The Yankee's were a bust, and Boston was a success, which was a complete failure for everyone of New York, unless your a traitor and are a red sox fan living in New York. But beyond that I have learned that life is really like a roller coaster. There are you high points where you feel like you can do anything, and then there are the low declining moments where you feel down, and discouraged. But there always have been, and always will be in life. Who you are, and what defines you is how you rebound from these experiences, and these low points. How you pick yourself up off the floor from a low point, and how you keep yourself on top in a high point. In this last year I have had my fair share of both, and I have rebounded, and when I hit my next low point I will pick myself up again, learn, and figure out how to stay on top. There were so many points this year when I was on top, like when I tied for winning the most awards at our graduation (7/ key speaker). But there was also a low point when I went into a hitting slump, and points where my grades weren't anywhere near the point I wanted them to be. But I rebounded from the slump, and hit the ball better than before, and my grades rebounded, not to where I know they can be but to a point of improvement. Some death's in my family also impacted me, but I hope that they will change me for the better. I hope to become more focused, and for my drive to be that much stronger to reach my goals in life. Overall this year has significantly impacted my life, and I can only hope that in this new year the change will be seen.
- KYLE G
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment