Friday, December 21, 2007

2007

2007 has been a good year for me. I’ve started High School which means I’ve started a new chapter in my life. So far APHS has been good, and hopefully it will continue to be good. I started playing tennis over the summer and was on the JV team in the fall. This was a great way for me to start my high school career because I got closer to my friends and I also made new friends. My family also got a new puppy this year. In 2006 we lost a dog from cancer and Suri, our new puppy, is just like the one that died. Suri is the same kind of dog as Autumn and she acts the same, so it’s like we never lost Autumn we just got a newer version of her in Suri. My sister also moved back into our house in the spring. This was a good thing because I missed her when she was gone but she can also be a pain in the butt. But right after she came home my Brother left for college. The day we brought Matt to SUNY IT in Utica was really hard for me. We were pretty close and I cried when we left (so did my mom) I miss him a lot but now he’s home for a month but he is never really home so I still don’t see him that much. One of my bad moments of the year was when me and my friends got in this huge fight over something really small. But during the fight I thought I was going to lose a friend that has been in my life since about 2nd grade. But we all got over it and I think it made us even closer. I’ve also gotten a lot closer to some of my friends this year, which is really cool.
“….Life goes faster than you think…so don’t blink” This is from the song “Don’t Blink” by Kenny Chesney. Every time I hear this song it really makes me think about my life. The message in this song is really strong and means a lot to me. This past year has gone by so fast and I’m looking forward to the new year starting.

- K. Scott

No comments: