Friday, December 21, 2007
2007
2007 was an alright year, it had its bad points and good points. I gained some friends but lost some too. High school is alot better than the middle school, I still don't really like school but in my opinion the high school is better. Some good things that happened this year were that I got in touch with some of my family that I haven't seen in like 6 years so that was cool. A bad thing that happened is that my bestfriend since 6th grade moved to Florida on October so that sucked alot but atleast i'll still be able to talk to him. Another bad thing I didn't like about 2007 is that some people are very immature and after a while it gets very annoying and sometimes by what people said got me so bad. A couple months ago I got a new puppy so that was cool , she is is a pain in the butt but she is cute. She can be evil sometimes and she makes weird noises. One thing I miuss about 2007 was Health class in 8th grade. My class was so fun and so many funny things happned in that class. My S.S. class in 8th was also really fun, we barely ever had homework and we did fun things every class. I will miss some things about '07 but not too much. Hopefully '08 is much much MUCH better than '08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment