Friday, December 21, 2007

Stop, Think, Soundtrack

People need to sometimes think about what has gone by in the last year. We dont always have time to stop and think. I think there are a lot of things that I dont remember in 2007. A lot of good things have happened that I havent had time to reflect on. I also think that a big reason for this is that nothing has happened to me that has really been a big impact on my life. However there are a few that have changed me. Many of these things have to do with sports. Last spring I made the freshman softball team. I was the only pitcher so I had to learn to hold my composure throughout the whole game and to stay calm. I also learned that it may get hot or I may get tired but I have to work through that because my team needs me. I think a good song for this event is Mountains by Lonestar. Another sports related impact was making jv volleyball. I had never played volleyball before and I was very proud of myself when I made the team. Another thing that I think was different about me was that I became more outgoing. I dont think there was one specific event that made me that way I think it was the whole year and everything that I've been through. Another thing that changed me this year was my trip to New Jersey with my aunt, uncle, and cousins. It rained every day we were there and it wasnt really that warm. We were pretty much stuck inside the whole time. This helped me to learn the importance of family. Even though we were stuck inside we still had a good time because we were together. The last thing that had the BIGGEST impact on me was going into high school. It was a whole new expierience for me and I'm sure for my other classmates as well. I have learned to take on new responsibilites and do things on my own. I also learned that you have to really get to know the people you become friends with because you may not be able to trust them anymore. All of these things have really impacted my life and even though 2007 wasnt one of my most exciting years, every little thing makes a difference and contributes to who you are today.

No comments: