Friday, December 21, 2007

My verse in the poem we call the world

I'm not sure what my verse would be. I'm not sure of a lot right now. I know I want to stand for something great and be remembered for good things. I'm still finding who I am. And I can't wait to know. My verse might be about some accoplishments that I had made but I want it to be fun and exciting. Not one of those bland poems that put you to sleep. Sort of like how I am, fun and bubbly. I want it to make people smile and get those warmfuzzies in their tummies. I want it to make people think and want to be a better person. I want it to be one of those things that a person shares with their children because it spoke to them and it meant something to them. I think what I'm trying to say is, I don't know what my verse will say, but I want it to be something great and meaningful that everyone can relate to.

No comments: