Friday, December 21, 2007

Soundtrack of 2007

The beginning of this year really sucked with my mom getting so sick and everything. I'd never seen her cry so much in my life so I absolutely hated it. I hate seeing people in pain, even if I'm not so fond of them, but my mother, it was just really horrible. She had Blood Cancer and Lupis..which is a disease that spreads from your hands to about your elbows effecting your neveres and making a burning sensation. She was really sensitive to the cold and hot weather, so she stayed inside most of the couple months, I felt bad for her. She couldn't work and had to give up her job as a flight attendant that she loved so much and went in training for six months for. I'd say a good song for this is "Everything Burns" by Ben Moody and Anastacia. It's about how the hopes and dreams of people are burned to the ground from certain things that happens in anyones life.

When my mom got better, I was very relieved for a while. She wasn't able to get her job back because she would have had to redo the training for six months, and she didnt have the money or time to do so, but shes trying to suffice with another job until she can get a better one. My dad was great with letting me stay with her for so long even when I was supposed to be with him. I dont have a song for this but it was an uplifting time after mom was better.

Beginning high school was fine for me. I thought the transition would be really tough but it wasn't so much, and I did pretty good. It was weird though, because then I got a little worse, but then I got better again. Kind of an educational roller costar. I'm doing okay right now though, just Earth Science thats killing me.

The last one would just be friends I guess. the high school drama begins and everyone whos not involved gets thrown in the middle of it anyways. I was used to it last year and nothing's changed this year besides an increase in the name-calling and drama in general. Its pretty much rediculous, though I guess you cant go through school without it.

Not to do the bare minimum or anything..but I have another blog to do so I'm going to get to it. =']

No comments: