#1) So, it all started out at a New Year's Eve Party. I was enfatuated with this boy (and had been for about 6 months). He persuaded me to go to the party, leading me to believe he liked me. I was so excited and thought maybe he'd kiss me when the ball dropped at 12:00. Well, the time came and I couldn't even find him. Then I went into the other room and he was kissing one of my best friends. I cried that whole night, and it was a bad start to '07.
Song: Hide and Seek-The song is sad and hopeless, just like I felt.
#2) I was in a singing contest called Algonquin Idol at the middle school. I was so nervous, but I got out there and I heard my friends screaming my name. Then, I WON! I was so happy and proud of myself!
Song: Fallin' (Alicia Keyes) - It was the song I sang.
#3) I took a trip to Okemo Mountain with my friend and went snowboarding. Her family rented a condo and it was 3 stories and it was bigger than my house. The entire trip was just pure fun.
Song: Celebrate - It was some good times!
#4) Graduation of 8th grade and summer starting was a big event in my year. I worked hard at Algonquin and honestly I wasn't sad to go at all (but now, I miss it sometimes). I was so excited it was summer.
Song: A Whole New World (Aladin)- I sang this with Jeremiah at graduation...the whole new world was highschool, and it is not a magic carpet ride but I thought it would be then.
#5) Towards the beginning of summer my cousin died. I didn't know him that well, because he was so much older and we never talked much, but I was still very upset. My whole family was. It was hard to deal with.
Song: Adam's Song (Blink 182)- It is about a kid that died, and was misunderstood.
#6) During summer I got really close to this boy Zach. I really liked him and we hung out all the time. In August, we started officially dating. It's been 4 months, but I already feel so strongly about him. He's my penuin!
Song: Better Together (Jack Johnson)- Life's always better when I'm with him.
#7) Next big event was the start of highschool. I was so nervous, so scared. First day I was so lost, and I thought I'd never find my way around. I didn't want upperclassmen to judge me, I had no idea what to expect.
Song: Three Little Birds (Bob Marley)-"Don't Worry About A Ting' , cause every little ting' is gonna be alright"...Those are the words, and I shouldn't have worried, because I found my way around eventually. And so far, nobody makes fun of me, that bad.
#8) November 10th...My birthday!!! On November 9th I was in the talent show and then that night at 12 midnight Zach called me to wish me a happy birthday and he told me to go get my iPod. He had borrowed it and gave it to me that day. He told me to search Artist for Zach Dolan. I did, and then he said "Just pick the phone up when your done.". He wrote me a song. It was amazing and I was so happy. I cried and cried. It was a dream come true.
Song: My Song! (It is untitled at the moment)
#9) I GOT THE LEAD IN THE SCHOOL PLAY! I wasn't even going to try out, but I did and I was so incredibly happy!!!
Song: Joy to the World
#10) Christmas time is here and I am stressed! I don't have the money I want to buy my family presents. But I watched "A Wonderful Life" in English and now I just have calmed down. Things could be alot worse and my family will understand.
Song: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas- It's self explanitory, no?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Exclent! Good luck--let me know when the play is!
10
Post a Comment