Friday, December 21, 2007

My Verse

I found a really good quote a while back and it really tells what I'm trying to go for. I really like it and I'm going to try to live by it the rest of my life, even if it's difficult to do.

"Only a fool takes their past and carries it with them."

I am not sure who said this, but its really true. People should not dwell on their past and sulk in the worst memories they can think of. If they are great memories then thats cool..but that was yesterday and you should focus on whats right now and whats to come. You cant change anything you have done, there is no rewind button on life, so why bother thinking so much about it. Learn from the mistakes of the past and use them to improve your future. This is, without a doubt, difficult because maybe something in your past had so much of an effect on you that it comes into your life a lot..but why not give it a try to stay at least a little positive, it wouldn't hurt.

Have a great life =']
-Spence

No comments: