I have a bad memory so thinking on stuff that happned this past year is hard, But I will give it a shot.
1. Well this year was the first year that I was not able to finish the baseball season. Three games into the school sesaon i broke my wrist in a practice for a goof around team I played the fourth game the next day before i kwnew it was broken. I went to the doctors after the game because it killed. The doctor told me the season was over. I was so mad...It stunk.
2. This year I started hanging out with Nate Jensen more and we became good freinds. that was cool..I regret it now..Just kidding
3. This year I got another dog. I know have three dogs and one cat. His name is Sam and he is a black lab. He farts like a mad man. but he is alor of fun...we got him used so he is six years old right now..and is very well trained..he followes me around everywhere, even when I am 4-wheelin a few miles behind my house..he follows behind me.
4. This year was also my first year in the public school. Beffore this year I was home-schooled and went to private school. It was a wierd adjustment. I wwent from having 34 kids in my class to having....How many kids are in the 9th grade at AP.
5. My sister turned 16 this yeaar so now she is my personal driver. She drivesw me and my freind Aj every where. It makes my moms life alot easier. The only catch is she wont drive me anywhere or she will drop me off and leave me in the middle of the road if I am a jerk to her.
I can't really think of any songs to go with any of these events. So you will have to think of your own. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment