Friday, December 21, 2007

my life in 2007

During 2007 ive made and lost friends. I got alot better at lacrosse and was one of the defensive starting players. Lauren is my new best friend. I got a puppy her name is Roxy and shes alabordoodle. Shes really cute. Ive gotton alot of new stuff like a pink camera for my birthday. Ive started high school and ive gotton good grades which im proud of because i thought high school was going to be really hard but its not that bad. I started tennis and made many new friends.


"Don't BlinkCause just like that you're six years old and you take a nap and youWake up and you're twenty-five and your high school sweetheart becomes your wifeDon't blinkYou just might miss your babies growing like mine didTurning into moms and dads next thing you know your "better half"Of fifty years is there in bed And you're praying God takes you insteadTrust me friend a hundred years goes faster than you thinkSo don't Blink"


The song Dont Blink by Kenny Chessney is how i want to live my life because if you blink you might miss the most importnant part of your life. I will live 2008 to the fullest and never miss anything.

- Kristin b.

No comments: