Friday, December 21, 2007

2007

Two Thousand and Seven was a pretty good year for me. I think I changed alot in this year. I can see myself growing up and becoming more comfortable with myself. I notice alot of different aspects of my life changing. I notice my friends are changing alot. Theres a few people that I was really close with last year and now I barely talk to them anymore. I'm also noticing that sometimes people aren't who you think they are and you have to be careful of who you trust. I also think my school work has improved, I'm becoming more determined to do well. All of this has really been because of the start of high school. That was the big event of this year for me. At the beggining of the year I did try something new. I played modified lacrosse, I'm not really an athletic person so that was a big step for me. Usually it's cheerleading or dance but it was fun to give something new a try. I think another highlight of this year for me was going to the Corbin Bleu, Aly & Aj and Drake Bell concert. That was seriously one of the most fun concerts I have ever been to. I think taking my family vacation to ocean city was also a good thing for me. I learned you should always wear sunscreen. Haha but anyway it was a really fun time, I got to see a new place, and just get away from everything here. Sometimes you need to because theres so much drama and stuff that goes on. That's another thing that happened this year, people are starting to have alot of differences and it starts alot of issues. Everyone gets mad over the littlest things that don't even really matter, I do it too but it does get annoying. Right now Britney Spears is releasing songs, that are amazing and I love them. I'm glad she's kinda coming back because I used to love her when I was younger, so it kinda brings me back. I think I changed alot this year, when you look back its hard to think about all the things that happened to you. I can only imagine how much different I'll be by this time next year!

No comments: