This year was my cousin Bianca’s first year away at college in Oswego. I miss her even though she comes home for holidays and every once in a while. Because usually when I got to visit my grandma in Niskayuna we meet Bianca and my aunt robin at grandma’s and we all hang out. [She lives in Scotia] Also, I usually hang out with my cousins Curtie [Curtis], Dan and Greg [but he’s in college] who live in Latham but this year they got a cat and my mom’s allergic so we can never go over there and visit with them like we have since we’ve moved upstate. Unless it’s nice outside and we can hang out outside but it’s not in the fall and winter. I can’t wait to see them tomorrow for our family Christmas party!
song: Where'd you Go- fort minor
Another significant event in my life was the change from middle to high school. I think that high school is over-rated. It’s not as horrible and it’s not as fabulous as everyone puts it out to be. All it is is a scary reminder that you’re growing up. I have to say that high school is way better then middle school in ways of independence, because teachers pretty much don’t care if you fail or not. There is also a pretty big transition from middle to high school, but I think it would have been way more difficult if I didn’t have my brother in the same school.
Vitamin C -graduation [ friends forever]
A fun thing that I went to this year with my family was the chocolate festival in Albany. Its so much fun because there’s a bunch of booths set up around the entire museum with chocolate samples, cheese samples along with huge white chocolate and milk chocolate fountains where they give free strawberries out to dip into chocolate. I can tell by now your probably craving a chocolate covered strawberry because well, I am too. IF you really like something that you try then you can by a whole set. This year I bought my dog Shadow theses granola peanut butter treats from there. This was our second year going and I hope we go next year too.
Oompa Loompa Oompa de doo- Charlie and the chocolate factory
How far We've come - Matchbox 20
No comments:
Post a Comment