2007 was a good year, but there was nothing really significant this year. I dont really remember doing much this year at all. Overall, I think that this year was one of the most boring years ever. Haha. I guess that I actually started listening to music this year, before this year, I never was into music, and I'm still not into that much music. Well, I guess coming to highschhool was exciting, but, its not very exciting anymore. I got to see all my old friends again, but now its just like every other year, BORING! I know I have been slacking off on my work, but im just a lazy person. I can't help it, I have a procrastination problem. Hopefully this break will give me the chance to realize how important the school work is that is assigned. My birthday was decent I guess, it was ont he second day of school, I think. I went to the Zero Gravity Laster Tag place, with a few of my friends. It was very fun.
I hope this Chirstmas is good a one, I dont know what else to write about, I didnt do much this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment