Friday, December 21, 2007

My soundtrack for 2007

2007 has been a great year for me. I will remember a lot of memories some of them are really good and others are sad. One of the best memory was when I hosted two girls from Tennessee over the past summer. Because of this experience I have really gained more new friends. I still can't believe that I am in high school. The time from first entering middle school to now has just flown by. This year I have learned who my friends really are and what they mean to me. I've gotten closer to many of my friends. Especially friends from my elementary school. I think the soundtrack for this portion of my life would be "Find out who your friends are" by Tracy Lawrence. This song really expresses the meaning of friends. I think it would make a good soundtrack to this part of my life because it really express what I have experienced.

No comments: