Friday, December 21, 2007

My 2007

Some of you may know that i get flight training because I am in the Civil Air Patrol, so, early this year in January I went up for my third flight. So I find out that I am going to have to do stalls, a stall is when you raise the nose of the plane to high so the plane starts to free fall. Also in the year I went to Ohio to and hung with my cousins, and that was when i played flashlight tag in a corn field. This year I also got to try and fight my older brother, not real fighting, yeah but anyway he won because he is a United States Marine. This year I also received Senior Airman in the Air force auxiliary. I also got to field dress a deer, which is when you gut it and do all that nasty stuff.

No comments: