Friday, December 21, 2007

The year 2007...in the eyes of me <3

2007 was a very dramatic year. Yes dramatic. The begining of the year was good, the basic every day to day stuff. Nothing really exciting. I was in the play at Algonquin, the Nifty Fiftys... what an ordeal that was. Then around May my grandpa died. That was a tragic loss to the family but it was better off that he died instead of living with daily pain. Then 8th grade graduation! YESS .. no more Algonquin for us. Heres the funny part. An hour after graduation i go home to open a package and stab myself in the knee with a pair of sissors. I wasnt even running... what are the odds of that. Yes indeed I am accident prone. So I had the stiches for about 2 weeks and couldnt go swimming... of coarse those 2 weeks seemed like the hottest days f the whole summer. But I went to Sarah's house and ended up falling into her pool. No she didn't push me, I went on a tube to try and get a ball out [fully clothed too] and ended up tipping. That's how the nickname Swimmer came about.Then the joys of summer. No school.. nor homework.. no drama.. just life peacefully. I went to Ocean City Maryland with the one and only Sarah Davis [boo yeah I rock] the amazing sarah has typed !!! ok continuing.... Me and sarah tryed out for ISD comp .. and made it!! its alot of fun and we made alot of friends. sumers slowly coming to a close and now it is fall. Our frist day of high school. we were all alittle nervious even if you dont want to admit it you were. After the first day, school became a breeze, and still is. falls over winters here. i went to NYC for the first time on december first. WOW. thats all i have to say... WOW. i went for my birthday which by the way is today !! =] . so now i have lunch. bye !

No comments: