Friday, December 21, 2007
Sound Track
During this past year things have been up and down. One thing that happened was modify baseball. This was good because it was really fun and I was pretty good. Another good point was coming to high school. This was good because it is new exciting and more responsiblity so the teachers are not breathing down your back the whole day. A bad thing was IED. This is bad but also good because it is fun but it is also getting really really hard. If i had a sond track it would be Stronger by Kanye West. This is because everything that you do you learn from it. This is also because I am getting stronger in my efforts to take over the world. With the efforts I have caculated that I will take over the world around 2020 this gives everyone about 12 years to kiss up so you are not killed in the effort to take over the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment