Living life is something which means
An enormous amount of things,
Be it love, or loss, liberty or light,
Music is my calling.
The sound I make with six steel strings
Can bring out all within
To be seen by all, and heard by all
All my good and all my sin.
The ivories I bang my hands on
Bring out the Melody clear,
Bring out my hopes, my grief
My love, my happiness, my fear.
Long live music as I live long
Through hardships, joys and pain,
The one thing I will always have
to give and take are my favorite musical refrains.
Obviously there is little to explain. Music is what I do when I get home until I fall asleep. Music helps me express myself, and I also just love taking it in for what it's worth. I can find lyrics that connect to me and that reasures me that there is someone out there who is going through what I am. It just makes my day go a lot easier.
-Peter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
good!
9.5
did you write this?
Yes I did!
Post a Comment