Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Purpose Of Lifeeee =]

The quote that was staded seems as if it is correct in my opinion.
I feel passionatly about love because it can withstand anything. I think that it is the strongest thing that we have in the world. Love is in relationships, romances, friendships, families and in every person there is love. So, it's pretty important.
I think the meaning of life is to be happy and make others happy also. I like to share the joy. I like being a very positive and outgoing person because having those qualities gives me the ability to make someone smile, which I like. Passion, happiness and love all go together. If someone has passion for something important then they will be happy. And since they're happy they'll share their love with others. It's a great process if you ask me. I think everyone should enjoy life because when you look back on it, it is very short. I'm only fourteen and though to me it feels like I've been in this world for a long time, I know that I haven't and my real journey has a long way before it ends.

The quote says: "But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for."

Poetry comes in all forms of writing. Pure poetry, literature in books, songs and music are all works of art called poetry. People can understand it and think about it and love it. They live for it because it has passion which is what every human being strives to have and accomplish.

These and many other things contain beauty. Beauty is inside of everybody. I'm not talking about beauty on the outside, though it's nice, but I am talking about what is really important which is being beautiful and wonderful and imaginative inside. This is passionative again, which makes people love it.

Romance is something that just about everyone wants. Someone in their life to love and charish and talk to and listen to and understand. Getting to know that one person deep inside is so fufilling. Romance has passion and love which is why everybody wants to find it.

But the real thing everyone want to find is love. Because it is the root of all that is good. With love comes more passion than anything, more emotions that anything, more feeling than anything and more fufillment than anything. Love is something that everyone tries to achieve and if absolutely everyone wants to find it, then there must be something great, terrific and unexplainable behind it. So everyone should share the love in this world. Because with love, comes everything. It is the meaning of life. Love, is what leads to happiness, strength, accomplishment, friendship, poetry, beauty, romance, bringing people together, and it is the one thing that can be shared with everyone. It is amazing.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hey em wht up lol

n!na said...

Emily you made me want to cry.
I hate you :]]]
justkidding. I love you more than anything.

n!na said...

and beeteedub.
you spelt cherish wrong :DDD