Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day of Prayer

Honestly, I didn't even know that thursday was Day of Prayer. Religion is a really cool thing and its awesome that everyone can believe whatever they want to, its totally your choice. But when you bring all the religions together its really not the same. For me it will just be like a normal day. I guess for other people this day is really special but again its totally your choice. I don't really think that religion is a public thing that has to be shared. I don't think the public schools should do anything about this day. Yes, we do have special days like blue and gold days but those days are for fun. This isn't a matter just for fun. It's hard for me to really have a large opinion because I'm not like deeply religious. I go to church and everything but I don't pray every night or anything like that so maybe this year I will do something to celebrate the Day of Prayer and see what it's all about.

No comments: