This day is not anything special for me. That doesnt mean that it isnt for anyone else. I will go along with my normal life, with nothing changed for me. I am not a religious person. There are religious people and it really doesnt affect me that they are. I dont mind what they are as long as their views are not obstructing my life and the lives of my friends. Some people are religious because they are brought up to believe something. Thats fine as long as they want to believe that. However, if that religion is forced upon them, and their own views and opinions are being put down, then thats not okay.
This day is supposed to be a special day for religious people. They do things that they think are special and pray a lot. If thats wrong, then please tell me because im not up on this kind of stuff. It seems to me that people should be doing these kinds of things everyday, dont you? If they are very religious and take their religion seriously, then it would be the logical thing that these people are praying everyday. If they want to celebrate their religion, then do it everyday. I dont see why people should wait around all year to do something if they want to and can any other day. Now, im not trying to put down anyone, and no one should take offense to what im saying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment