Tuesday, April 29, 2008

prayer day

I am not a very religious person so I dont know if I will participate in prayer day, I also really dont know much about it. I think it is totally fine if someone wants to celebrate this day and I dont think someone should be made fun of for it. For me I think it will be a regular day of school. I dont think however that a school should put a lot of emphasis on this day becuase there are some people that my feel offended or not want to take part in it and I dont think they should be forced to. As for other things like day of silence or blue and gold day, people do not have to participate in it but it is there for them if they would like. I think thats how it should be with this too. If someone would like to participate in this day they should be able to and it should be available to them. This way the people that would not like this day wont have to do anything for it. I also think it is okay if someone does not want to pray on this day.

No comments: