Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day of Silence

Sometime I, like everyone else, have been picked on/called names and yes, it doesn't make you feel good. It lowers your self esteem and can ruin a day if you let it get to you.

It's hard to find people who will stand up for the "underdog" these days. Mainly because that person probably doesnt want to become an "underdog" also. In one book though, Shock Point I guess you can say that the main character stood up for the "underdog." In the book she fought for all the people that were also held in isolation, being abused and neglected. She broke out and spread her story, which in the end freed the other kids.

But in real life it is hard to find a person who will stand up for someone, but when I do find someone I will admire them greatly.

No comments: