Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day Of Prayer

Well, to be honest, I didn't know there was a day of prayer. But I think it is great that people are allowed to pray and practice their own religion. I believe people should be able to practice their own religion, no matter what. People shouldn't be forced to change their beliefs, because thats like forcing someone to change themselves.





I am religious, so I will definately pray on Thursday. The school should allow the people who want to celebrate this day to celebrate it. The school should allow people to do what they believe and be thenselves.





Blue and gold day is great because it shows the support for everyone and its a way for everyone to be together. Everyone is supporting the same thing. Everyone is the same. People don't have to try to be someone they're not because of what other people think. Everyone is supporting the school, so no one can say what is right and what is wrong.

No comments: