I also agree with you. I think it is wrong when people pick on other people because of their sexual orientation. It is their life let them do what they want , your not their boss so leave them alone. Even if you think what they are doing is wrong just keep your mean comments to yourself. How would you like if someone picked on you because you did something embarrassing or you have something wrong with you , you wouldn't like it so don't pick on other people.
I'm not religious so it will be like just another normal day for me. I don't think public schools will do any thing special because your not suppose to talk about religion in school or whatever the rule is. They might do something little but I doubt it. Even though I'm not religious maybe I'll do a pray or something but I don't know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment