Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day of Silence and The day of Prayer

People picking on each other is just something that everyone does. Me included. I am sure that people have also been picked on. No matter what you do bulling hurts people. It is really difficult to find someone who stands up for the Under dog because they don't want to stand up out of the crowd and face the chance of being picked on or ruining their reputation. The day of silence really didn't affect me much because I didn't take part in it. It was just another day at school. I give people who did it respect because they stood up for and took action for what they believed in.

I didn't even know about the day of prayer until today so I will probably not do anything about it. I think that is is mainly a day for other religions to have some time to do and say things.

1 comment:

V. Gaboury said...

and which character are you talking about?