Tuesday, April 29, 2008
National Prayer Day
I didn't know that May 1st is national prayer day, I didn't even know that there was a day specialized for praying. Although I'm not active in the church or any other type of religion my parents are. From what I was told I thought that people were supposed to pray everyday. I'm not against national prayer day, but I don't get it completely. I think that it is fine for them to have their own day but it doesn't have anything to do with me. As long as what people are doing is good and they arn't harming anyone they should be left to continue what they are doing. I'm not going to do anything special that day. As for the actions the school should take about this day, they should be very simple. I think that the school shouldn't do anything special to celebrate this day. They should just let people invovled in this day do whatever they want to show this day as long as it is safe just like what they did with the day of silence. They will just acknowledge the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment