If had a super power i would be able to philibust like no other! I would talk so fast and in such an obnoxious way that any villain would surrender to me rather then listen to my random blabberings. My arch nemises would be The 2nd Coming of Darwin, personaly i think it's a terrible name, and i am going to tell him AT LENGTH how bad it is! One story of my encounter with The 2nd Coming of darwin goes something like this:
(overly dramatic voice in soothing baratone) It is a peaceful day in some random building in some random place where they are hosting the anuall comic book writers convention. Little do they know that a poorly named villain is a bad costume probably consisting of neon colored tights/spandex is lerking in the shadows waiting for his chance to take over the minds of the writers and force them to burry themselves. "Haha" said he "i shall take over their minds and force them to burry themselves!" but before his plan gets underway in comes The Amazing Philibuster in a totaly rad costume. "Stop right there, right there is will you will do the stopping, stopping is the action that you will perform and right there is the place that you shall be doing that action which is stopping!" yells Phil. Of cource being a villain Darwin II would not stop but make a witty come back, "NO."
"Well you give me no other choice. i will talk you into submition." said Phil "exicute philibuster weapon number three: nuts i love nuts, they make me crazy. I was crazy once, then they put in a big white room full of rats. i hate rats they make me nuts. nuts i love nuts..." this little thing would repeat itself for several hours with very little varriation. eventually Darwin II would go insane and summon his pet giant worm. While making his escape the worm ran over Stan Lee, writer of X-Men and and Spider-Man, but that wasn't really a loss.
"another victory for me, a victory has been earned by myself, victory is what has been won from my enemy recieved by me." so on and so on. eventually he would just walk away because he is a low income super hero and cannot afford a nice car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Right.
You know, I looked at an online, unabridged dictionary, and I found "filibuster." It was consistently defined as a tactic used by politicians to delay something by overextending a speech or presentation. Quite frankly, I had never heard of the word before.
In regard to your story... Well, there was too must filibusting, although I am glad you made Darwin II have to flee. That monkey-hater!
Also... "low income super hero and cannot afford a nice car". I LOL'd.
"philibust like no other"...I love it, truly I do love it, it is what I love, truly, love is the emotion I exert at it, in a true way, truly... har har.
poor philibuster, not being able to afford a nice car. maybe The Spectuclar Charge will lend him her glorious convertible, which she has because she is infinitely more powerful than he.
kit
Wow...i am very intimidated...I have such a lame superpower, i couldn't think of anything. Would you consider taking me as like an apprentice or something? Well, no, that wouldn't work, because I would go crazy. But then I could smack you with Martin the Warrior's sword, or maybe just set Ed on you...oh come on Matt, you know I love you :) Besides, i wouldn't smack you that hard.
Ah, my nemisis. Interesting view of the events, mine IS superior of course however. Your skills of talking are quite powerful but I will get you one day! Also, stop making them feel bad for you because you are to lazy to get a job and live off welfare. You leech my.. I mean our countries money! How would you feel if I just abolished it? I wouldn't because fighting you is one of my favorite pastimes, but still, think about it!
Good creativity. I did think it was going to go political too . . . but okay, crime IS a political issue!
Work on editing.
9/9.5
Mrs. G
Post a Comment